Whether it is Steam or any other site you love, your hate for the excess notifications will stay the same.
And yes! We get that it is incredibly annoying when you are in the middle of a game, and the notifications of your friends joining in keep popping up.
The solution to stop getting interrupted and enjoy your game to the fullest is to disable your notifications.
Don’t panic! We will tell you how to turn off or on your Steam notifications.
Follow the steps below and experience peace with us!
Here’s How to Turn Off Notifications on Steam In 2021
To disable any of your Steam notifications:
- Log in to your Steam account on any device.
- Open settings and click the “Friends” Tab.
- Then click on the “Notifications & Sound Setting” option (you get two choices here – Display Notifications and Play a Sound – If you uncheck both options, you will completely turn off the Steam notifications).
- Once the notification page pops up, uncheck or check the boxes beside the preferred notifications.
- After this, save the settings and continue.
We have also discovered the method to get free Steam Wallet codes & gift cards in 2021. This no-survey 5-step method lets you get free wallet gift cards anytime you want. And if you are a die-hard Steam fan, you must know that these cost-free gift cards can benefit you!
Steam is, of course, the best place to play your favorite games. But even this best site can drill the patience out of you with some highly worthless notifications.
Still, the method is here to turn off your Steam notifications. All you have to do is follow the above process and play or surf games on Steam without having the friend’s notification disturbing you.
Do let us know in the comments in case of any relevant queries. Or how much this post helped you!