Many players using steam to play games tend to hide games in the steam library. Getting access to the hidden games in a steam library is difficult, as some players consider it. You have to follow some easy steps to restore access to the hidden games.
What is Steam?
Steam is the most prominent digital distribution platform for gaming on PC or Mac. Over 100 million users are currently using this platform for a fantastic gaming experience.
Hide games in steam library:
If you’re a Steam user for gaming and your profile is set to public, then you’re unintentionally displaying your games library to millions of users. That’s not an issue when you’re playing a popular game as there will be many other people playing it too.
However, you may want to have the pleasure of playing a game that you do not wish to share with the public. You can organize your game collection without removing games from the Steam library. You might also want to hide purchased games of thousands of dollars’ worth from prying eyes, looking to steal your Steam account. You can get Free Steam Wallet Codes by following some simple steps.
How to hide games in your Steam library?
With only a few clicks, you can hide games in the steam library. To hide games in your Steam library, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Open the Steam client on your PC or Mac.
- Once opened, click on the Library tab at the top bar.
- Right-click on the game that you want to hide in steam.
- Click Manage and then click on “Hide” this game to hide it.
- Your game will no longer appear in your library.
How to Unhide Games in Steam?
If you’ve hidden a game in your Steam library, it’s easy enough to restore access to the hidden game. You’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click on the View menu located at the top of the Steam client.
- Select Hidden Games from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You will be able to see any games that you’ve previously hidden from your library.
- To restore a game and unhide it, right-click on a game
- Select Manage > Remove from Hidden to do so.
Another method can be used to unhide games in steam library. It includes:
- Search for the exact title of the hidden game.
- It should show up under a category named “Hidden.”
- Right-click on the title and go to “manage.”
- Either “Unhide this game” or “Remove from Hidden.”
Click on the Library tab again once you’re done. Your previously hidden game will now appear in your library as usual.
Steam games are expensive and not for everyone so it is important to hide or secure them from unwanted access to your purchased games from strangers or just unwanted people