We will show you how to download PUBG Mobile on PC in this article. Additionally, if you’ve never heard about PUBG, it’s an online battle royale game. If you haven’t experienced this, you don’t enjoy games.
However, I take it you have come here to learn more about the game and download it. Thus, it is positive to know you enjoy playing video games. With PUBG for mobile, you have one of the best options available.
In addition to getting the same maps in Pubg Mobile and Pubg Mobile Lite, you will also get three exciting new PUBG maps when you download Pubg for PC.
A large number of people want to play this game. The only problem is to buy a new computer for it. Consequently, they play and download PUBG mobile on PC.
We have listed several methods in this article for you to install PUBG mobile on PC easily. However, Tencent has recently released PUBG mobile for PC emulators. The emulator can then be downloaded and installed on your PC. Afterward, you’ll be able to play the game in the normal way.
To play PUBG like a Pro you need a currency offered by the developers of the game which is called PUBG UC and it costs a lot of money but you can get FREE PUBG UC in a very simple way.
There are a lot of game fans who are addicted to PUBG, which is an upcoming and trending mobile game. The game is an online survival game that has a multiplayer mode. The game was initially only available on computers and Xbox.
Furthermore, you have greater control over the game with the PC. You can win every time. High-quality graphics and a bigger screen will certainly make the gaming experience better.
Features Pubg Mobile For PC:
- Get ready to take on up to 100 players in this intense battle.
- You can play Solo, Duo, or Squad.
- Become the last survivor by searching for weapons, bullets, and support items.
- The appearance of the character can be customized, such as hairstyles, clothes, and shoes.
- There are a variety of weapons and rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, grenades, etc.
- Loot is automatically triggered with this smart feature.
- On the map, you can see where enemy gunfire has been detected.
- There are many modes of transportation, including automobiles, motorcycles, helicopters, ships and canoes.
The PUBG PC version was familiar to players before the launch of the PUBG Mobile PC. Although it is slightly different from the PC version, the difference is very small. It is very similar to the PC version.
This includes only one PUBG map found in the Mobile version-and an abandoned island in Eastern Europe that covers 8km x 8km in size. Other features from the PC version are untouched and tailored to fit the mobile platform, including military bases and nuclear power plants.
PUBG Mobile PC Download
Everything you need to know about PUBG. It’s now time to download and install it. Therefore, it has to be downloaded first. I’ve included the download link below. I highly recommend downloading it.
In addition, following the steps below is required after downloading.
Download Emulator Source File:
Click on the button given below to download the emulator for mobiles games to run on PC. By clicking on the link you will be able to download a file that will install the emulator on your PC
Click on the Install button. It may take a few minutes. A new screen will appear with a Start button. Click on it to proceed.
The installation will take some time because it downloads a lot of files over the internet. A fast internet connection will reduce the installation time.
Install PUBG FROM Emulator:
The last step is to install the PUBG Mobile in the emulator, search for PUBG from the top left search box and then click on Download, it will start downloading a file of about 1GB or more. once the installation is complete you are good to go.
How to copy PUBG from mobile to pc?
The game PUBG Mobile must already install on your phone before you begin.
- Make sure to pause the PUBG Mobile Game Installation after installing Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator on your PC or Laptop. Change the language in the emulator by going to Settings and selecting Chinese.
- To install ES Game Explorer, please download Tencent Emulator. It can be downloaded from external sites.
- Go to Tencent Gaming Buddy, open ES Explorer, and allow root access. Copy the folders to the same location on your mobile phone by searching for the newly created folder.
How to update Pubg mobile in pc
- Click on the App Store icon on your device’s home screen.
- Select the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Update All button.
- When you see an alert about an app that needs updating, enter your password and click “Yes.”
PUBG Mobile Lite PC
PC and laptop users can download PUBG Lite to play the game. It is completely free to download The PUBG Lite, unlike PUBG. Although PUBG Lite Beta Test isn’t officially available in India, you can still play it using a VPN if you live in that country or another unsupported country.
In the present day, the only Battle Royale game available for PC users with only 2 GB of RAM is PUBG Lite. By clicking the PUBG PC Lite Download button above (just below the header), you can download the game for Windows Operating System.
As long as your PC has 2GB of RAM and a dual-core CPU, you can play PUBG Lite even on an old computer. PUBG Lite is available for PC without needing an Android emulator, such as Bluestacks App Player, Memu Play, or Nox App Player.
PUBG Lite has been officially released for PC and doesn’t require any emulator. Here is a look at the PC Lite features for PUBG. There are several differences between these features and those found in most other PUBG titles.
Features of PUBG Mobile Lite for pc:
PUBG Lite offers many features that set it apart from other Battle Royale Games, such as PUBG. Below are some of the features of the PUBG Lite PC Version.
- Same PUBG Experience
The PUBG Lite requires fewer system requirements than its original counterpart, but the gameplay experience is virtually identical. With 2GB RAM and dual-core processing power, you can even run PUBG Lite on a PC.
- HD Audio and Graphics
Like PUBG, PUBG Lite has graphics and sound similar to PUBG. The graphics and audio performance have declined slightly, but it has to be adjusted since the file size is smaller.
- Small size, big performance
In comparison to the size of PUBG, PUBG Lite is very small. Even though PUBG Lite is smaller, it provides the same level of gameplay as PUBG.
You may want to share these amazing features with your friends if you find them useful. Here are some parts of the PUBG Lite Game.
PUBG Lite can be downloaded for Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 7 or Windows 8. If you have any trouble downloading the game, contact us. Your Computer or Laptop will be able to run PUBG Lite. You can play PUBG Lite for MAC.
- Installing PUBG Lite on your PC:
To ensure that the game runs on your PC before we proceed with the installation guide, please take a moment to review the System Requirements listed below.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor – Intel Core i3 2.4GHz
- The OS is Windows 7,8,10, 64-bit
- The RAM is 4GB
- HD Graphics 4000 Intel DirectX11 GPU
- Space on the HDD – 4 GB
You should be able to play PUBG Lite on PC if your PC meets the minimum requirements. With a Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz processor, 8GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA Geforce 920MX graphic card, we have no problem playing the game at 60 frames per second on medium settings on a laptop with these specs.
How to download Pubg mobile lite pc?
- Install the PUBG Lite Launcher from the official PUBG Lite website.
- PUBG Lite requires that you create an account.
- Enter your username and password and register for an account.
- Click on Install to install PUBG Lite on your PC after you have installed the PUBG Lite launcher.
- We have already installed the game for testing, so we are updating it.
- After you have installed and restarted your launcher, you should log in to your account. That’s all you need to do to play PUBG Lite on your PC.
Pubg Mobile Emulator PC:
Several PUBG emulators are available online. Nevertheless, the easiest method of using one is from the official website. Furthermore, I will mention a few more emulators. However, if you have Tencent’s official emulator, that would be better.
Since the official emulator works perfectly, there is no need for any other emulator. However, problems may arise from time to time.
It may be that some issues prevent you from playing the game. For this reason, there are several ways that you can install and play the game.
PUBG Mobile on PC for WINDOWS and MAC is easily done with the best Emulators.
Tencent Gaming Buddy
Pubg mobile pc Tencent 2021 is a very good emulator. PUBG’s official emulator propelled it to success. It was originally designed to allow players to play PUBG. The app, therefore, possesses all the features necessary to play the game.
In addition, all the key configurations have already been done. Consequently, none of your settings need to be altered. Start playing the game immediately after installation.
How to install Pubg Mobile Lite PC Tencent gaming buddy
- First, you need to go to Tencent gaming buddy’s official website.
- There is a download option. Two versions are available. First, there is a public beta version. The second version is for Vietnam. You can download it from the public beta version. Click on download after selecting Public beta.
- Once the download is complete. On your Windows PC, you will receive an EXE file. Double-click the EXE to install it.
- Once the installation is complete. Click on the emulator to open it. In addition, PUBG mobile will be automatically installed on the PC through the emulator.
- After installation. You may begin playing and enjoying the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much RAM does PUBG MOBILE LITE need?
The PUBG Lite version is now available for Android phones with up to 2GB RAM. It also makes it suitable for mobile phones with limited hardware resources, such as budget and affordable models with less than 2 GB of RAM.
How to play PUBG mobile on pc bluestacks?
Play PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks by downloading and installing the app
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Access the Play Store by signing in with your Google account, or do it later.
- On the top right corner of your browser, you will find the top right corner of PUBG Mobile.
- Click on the search result to install PUBG Mobile.
- Install PUBG Mobile by signing in with Google (if you skipped step 2).
- Start playing PUBG Mobile by clicking the icon on the home screen.
How to stream PUBG Mobile on YouTube using a pc?
- While playing PUBG Mobile, make sure that your pc is equipped with a good processor and RAM. This will prevent lags.
- Streaming the game smoothly won’t be an issue if you have an overall stable internet connection.
- In order to stream your game live, you need to download software. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is the most popular one used by gamers.
- Select the option ‘Game Capture’ in OBS when you open it on your laptop. On the bottom left side of each screen, you will see an icon that indicates the settings.
- Click ‘Ok’ to continue to stream PUBG Mobile.
- Go to your YouTube channel by opening YouTube. Choose Creator Studio. Click ‘Stream Now’ under the ‘LIVES STREAMING’ option.
PUBG Mobile is a huge technological breakthrough in mobile gaming. The game works well in and out of the browser and cannot be distinguished from its console counterpart. Initially, you’ll have some issues with the controls, but it’s a portable version of a fun console game, so it’s entirely forgivable. This game is free, and you can download PUBG Mobile on your PC without spending any money. I hope that you will like the PUBG. Thank you for reading!