If you’re tired of the default name for your character, you can change it in the Apex Legends mobile app. To do this, you’ll need to first disable the data-sharing feature on your account. Once you’ve disabled it, you can enter your new name at any time.
The only step you need to take is to change the settings for your character, which you can do by clicking the “Settings” button.
Change the In-Game Name in Apex Legends Mobile
Changing your in-game name in Apex Legend has never been easier. There’s a simple process for Xbox users that will take just a few minutes. First, you’ll need to open the game’s lobby. Once you’re there, go to the Settings menu and select “Profile and System.” You can change your username in the “My Profile” section and click “Save.” You can then choose your new name in the game’s in-game lobby.
- Go to the EA website.
- Select “My Account” from the navigation bar.
- In the Account Settings section, look for the Account Settings option.
- On the Basic Information page, tap “Change Your Name.”
- Type in the verification code and the new name you’d like to use.
Change your Apex Legends Mobile name on Xbox
To change your Apex Legends Mobile name on Xbox, follow these steps:
- Open the Apex Legends Mobile game on your Xbox.
- Press the “Start” button on your controller to open the game menu.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Go to the “Account” section and select “Change Display Name.”
- Enter your new display name and select “Save” to confirm the change.
Note that changing your display name in Apex Legends Mobile on Xbox may not change your username or account name. Your account name is unique and cannot be changed, while your display name is the name that other players will see when you play the game.
Changing the Apex name was not a problem but buying coins is really hard we have a solution for you can get Get Free Apex Coins in 5 simple steps just follow the instructions and get your free voucher in less than 5 minutes.