Steam is an online gaming platform containing hundreds to thousands of games. It has a user-friendly interface that allows its users to download the games of their likings on whatever computer they want. Valve corporation or valve software started Steam in September 2003 as independent client software. They permitted the third parties to publish games on the platform, which gradually grew to success.
Steam provides services of social networking, server hosting, and video streaming to its users. Extra amazing features include community features, in-game chat and voice functionality, installation and automatic updating of games, and Cloud Storage.
The gamers can buy or download games on Steam. For that, they first have to make a user account on it. Because it allows them to download games on whichever device they want by simply logging into their Steam account.
What Is A Steam Wallet?
The Steam Wallet is a digital or virtual bank that Steam provides to its users. When users buy funds/credits or win any money-like bonus, it goes to their Steam wallet. Using these funds, users can purchase various games or in-game items.
How To Add Money Or Funds To A Steam Wallet?
To add funds to your Steam wallet, follow these steps;
- Log into your Steam account on PC or Mac or any other computer.
- Click on your profile (username) on the top right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down list, click on the “Account Details” option.
- Once you enter your account details, you will see the heading “Store and Purchase History.” Under this heading, click on the “Add funds to your Steam Wallet” option.
- Now choose the desired funds and place your order.
It was easy, wasn’t it? Using this method described above, add unlimited funds to your digital bank of Steam and purchase high-quality games and in-game items.